Monday, June 24, 2024

Journal #1

 Journaling - celebrate this day

1. 3 highlights from my day to describe to the future

2. 1 lesson I learned from today

3. 3 things I HAVE to accomplish tomorrow, or else I will live a worse life

You need to plea if you fail. Reflect if there's a problem.

4. 1 thing I did for another person/creature

5. What am I most grateful for?


1. Today I won a game of Fortnite with random people in the new Fortnite reload. I went on a run and I'm very proud of myself. And I'm taking a step to try something new and improve myself. It has been a special day. This could possibly be the day that I turn everything around, but I don't know.

2. I learned that choosing self pleasure instead of things I need to do hurts my future self. For their sake, I need to do hard tasks.

3. Tomorrow, I need to record a BTD6 video. I also need to take my grandpa to his dentist appointment. I need to clean the house. 4th, I need to make a habit tracker.

4. I gave a YouTuber, Off Topic Tomfoolery, Thumbnail advice. Make the face in the thumbnail cleaner, not as harshly bright and less pixelated.

5. I am grateful for Noe, I love her and I am about to see her, and that is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment