Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My other post

The time I found a toy truck in the sand I rushed, quickely staggering over the sandy, hard, rough, scratchy rocks. The bright, cool, shiny, white shells and dark and light rocks were sharp, or just simply, they sharply hurt a lot. But way ahead, I could see the fresh, light blue, shiny, salty, cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean, with an extremely shiny and bright reflection of the hot, bright, orange sun. I ran quickly without a minute to spare after my Californian cousin Jake and my extremely optimistic brother, Drew, over the soft, fresh, bright, sandy white sand. I ran, in an attempt to jump into the water. But when I saw all the dazzling, bright, shiny, rough, sandy orange and white shells… I had never seen orange and white shells. Or bright sandy shells, even. Woah, I thought. These are really cool. There was an orange stripe on this bright, wet, scratchy, shiny one, then… “Splash!” A small, cold, dark, splashing, sandy wave washed over them. I quickly lost concentration, and went after my excited, jumpy cousin and ready brother, who had also, taken a quick, brisk, immediate moment to look. We immediately ran off the soft sand and dark, rough, sparkling, pointy rock covered beach into the blue, cold, wavy, sparkling waters of Florida. I immediately jumped in with a cold little splash, spreading tiny sparkling ripples through the water. It felt very cold. “This feels very cold!” I exclaimed. Suddenly I felt something hard and slippery on my right foot, and I slipped. “Huh? Owe! What the? Hey, WOAH, huh? Oh, look!” I exclaimed. I looked down. There was a dark, brown black wood corner, of a small or giant block or wood or something. I was going to just go somewhere else, but then I stopped. Maybe it’s something cool, I thought to myself as I bent down again. I slightly gave a tug on it, slightly hard like a hard, slappy yank in an attempt to pull it out of the rocky, wet, cold bottom. It came out very easily. “What the?” I slipped and fell back a bit in the salty bottom. “Hey, it’s a… toy truck?” It looked very old, and it was soaked like it had sanken to the bottom and was stuck there since the pirates. It wasn’t like an awesome shiny, new hot wheels toy racecar. It was like a dull cargo truck, and the back of the truck, the storage part, was a dark, wet, wood cube. It had dark, black, plastic wheels jammed with lots of wet sand, and the driver’s part was also dark, black, wet plastic. It was in such weird and strange condition I didn’t even recognize it to be an old toy truck at first. It wasn’t a 1200s dark brown pirate wooden shipwreck with millions of dollars of golden 1200s rusty pirate treasure, but… “Hey look what I found!” I immediately ran to Jake, who was already examining the freezing bottom of the cold, giant, wavy Atlantic Ocean. “It’s an awesome toy truck!” “Cool!” he answered politely. And we put it on a pink, dry, sandy, towel, and immediately forgot about it as we splashed into the cold and rocky bottom of the shiny, fishy, rough Atlantic Ocean, with the dazzling, warm, bright yellow sun above

No comments:

Post a Comment