Monday, November 25, 2013

Poem

I’m thankful for friends, My care, My bear, I’m thankful for my gems. A pet, Better yet, I’m thankful for my stuff, And what’s chewed, Called food, I’m thankful for love. My clothes, I’ve chose, I’m thankful for Earth, The trees, The seas, But what has most worth, My family, Family, And my teddy bear’s love. His fluff, Enough. That reaches above. \ I’m thankful for my things. I’m thankful for my clothes. I’m thankful for my five senses. including my nose. I’m grateful for my health, And Friends who do things for me. I’m thankful for the Earth, The land, the sky, and the sea. I’m thankful for animals, Food, especially cheese. I’m thankful for people, Who help me with my needs. But most of all, I’m thankful For my family who gives me care. And love, and happiness, And my buddy Teddy Bear. And there are many more things I’m thankful for you see. But these are things I’m most thankful for Because they are there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment