Monday, June 2, 2014

Diawy Entry


Dear Diary,
Yesterday seemed like a really good night. Madam baked some delicious gingerbread with nutmeg and cinnamon. I got two huge pieces. They were heaven. Along with that I got some sweet milk, and it was really sweet. It was good to have some extremely good food after a long time, so I tried to savor it. The spices were really thick, and the milk has the sweetest flavor in world. But it was soon gone. I went to bed, without any work to do! It was a peaceful night, but I felt extra tired for some reason. That night, I had a peaceful dream. I was on a Sandy beach with the moon above and a map in front of me, very detailed, and i tried to find Ruth, but then eels with giant amber eyes came out of the road of the map and chased me into the water. I later woke up very late. Ruth was gone... I was confused. Why had a slept so late? Madam would kill me, no doubt. I ran around, looking for Ruth. "Ruth?" Where could she be? I soon asked Becky, and it looked as if she had been crying. She hesitated, and then triedto change the subject. I kept yelling... And it turns out Ruth was sold. Madam that THIS PART OF THE DIARY ENTRY HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IT MIGHT BEING TO DESCRIPTIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER READERS. The gingerbread must of been drugged. I can't believe myself. I'll never forgive myself! I asked Becky a million questions. And it turns out she wen to Nevis. NEVIS!?!? Mama always told us of horrible things there. I think she's gonna die! They'll work her to the ends if the earth! She not gonna make it! But there was nothing I could do. I acted too far... And what happened next. Madam happened. She's such a THIS PART OF THE ENTRY HAS ALSO BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IT BEING TO INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS. Now i'm writing this during the night. So after that she put me to work, but I couldn't concentrate. So I got sent to court and I now have an I branded on my cheek. 'It stands for insolence." Madam says. I think of it as if it stands for Isabel. It's hurts like crazy to get branded. It's like a burning fire of your cheek. It's cruel. So I don't know what Madam will do with me now, she's mad. I don't know if I will ever see Ruth again. But I'm determined. If Madam finds this I'm sold. Or killed. They'll kill me like they did with that guy who tried to murder me like George Washington. Hanged. It sounds cruel being hanged. The pain must be unbearable. That's sounds worse than getting shot with a gun. I wish I was back home, were Mama could protect me with her ghost. I hate being a slave. Slaves are treated as nice as a prisoner and it's not our fault. It's so THIS PART OF THE DIARY ENTRY HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IT BEING TOO INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER READERS. Some day, I hope I can change this. Anyway, I hope Ruth's ok. She could have the meanest owner ever, or someone like Jenny. I wish Jenny could of had us. It would be a better life than this. I don't know how Ruth's gonna sleep without her doll. She left it here. I wish I could like transport this to her or something. It's depressing. I try not to think about it, but I can't help it. I can't let it bothe rme though. Although throughout the regular day a barely saw Ruth, and I only saw her in bed, it still feels different. The absence. Just knowing she's ok would mend my heart back together. But I have no idea where she is. I'm really mad at Madam, but the dumb thing is there's nothing I can do. I hate being a slave! I don't have any friends. My closest is Curzon, and I don't really see him.It's also a little hard to cooperate with him, because he calls me country. I don't really like that, and we didn't really get off to a good start. I am a little jealous though, because Master Bellingham seems nicer than Madam. Madam demands perfection, and she seems to only care about herself and how she looks. It must be a nice life being her. I wish I would go back home. Mama is probably on the shore, waiting for me to come back. I wish ghost could cross the water. If only Jenny had gotten us. That would be a good life. Getting good food everyday, and working in a way you know your owner cares about you. That would of been a good life. But now I'm here, and Mama's a whole world away.

No comments:

Post a Comment