Monday, June 9, 2014

Life

Life is treating my like a bagel. I'm sorry, I'm just not good with these metaphors and similes. I don't get why it's even like a bagel. Maybe it's the hole. I might have a hole in my body eventually. XD So I don't really have a lunch each day... (I buy lunch when I can.) but one of my friends offer me something small, or something, or a birthday treat, that's kind of what I depend on each day to get buy. I'm used to being hungry, but playing soccer at the end of the day what hard because I had barely any energy. Oh well. At least I eat breakfast. It's not like I'm trying to forget my lunch, it's just I have to make it, and I always forget, or when I do remember it's like 30 seconds before the bus comes. And on twitter, I like chatting, like with my friend Leo, or Ethan, or someone who plays animal jam (A good game I play.) So I played a game where you just play games and chat, and so here's what happened. I have pictures, but my cropper isn't working so, I can edit this post and show them tomorrow. Anyway, someone girl said they were twelve, and I said same here. (I shouldn't give out my age.) and then they asked me if I've ever been on a date and asked me out after she said hi and had a little conversation. O.O Luckily, another user, said why would you ask that, and that go that taken care of. I don't know why someone twelve would just ask hat because we're the same age. And I've been playing a Game called Gamestar mechanic way to much. I'm q1zx on that, and Animal Jam, and Poptropica, and everything. Except twitter. (It's impossible to find a four letter twitter username that's available.) So ya. And my grades actually aren't bad, all A's except Math which is a B-. Math was my strong subject up till Sixth Grade. ⅞ math is really tricky, but I get by. In Eng Tech, our group was working on something, until one of the people just said This is taking too long!" and destroyed it and we got a little agitated. I'm also trying to avoid someone, which is not that hard, but it seems that they are everywhere. So ya, my life isn;t as horrible has some people's, but I think I'm thinking really hard when I'm just walking to class, or going to bed. So ya. My life is kind of boring/excited. I wish there was more riddles or mystery to it, that's what I'm actually pretty good at.  But there are not to many mysteries out there. And I've heard most of them. I think. I'm not sure. Anyway, tomorrow I have a science project to do with my group in front of the class, and I'm prepared, but I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. I mean, we've got everything, but it's confusing. We have four 2 liter bottles of Diet Coke. Then we got Mentos, Mentos chewing gum, Trident gum, and some ice cubes gum. Then we are going to test the reaction of the three gums with the diet coke to the mentor reaction. I doubt the trident gum will do anything, but you never know. So ya. I'm just going to keep typing about my life. I've been going to bed later lately, and I'm not sure why. I guess I just lose track of time, I usually go to bed at nine. Now I'm getting up at six thirty or six forty. I used to get up at five thirty. Lol. But it's not making much of a difference. So we also have an end of the year test in math, and we get three days to do it. I know the material, I just haven't practiced. I studies for a half hour, but I see that's not enough. I need an that hour for other things, so it's getting tricky. The test is on everything, so we had to study sixteen units, and if you missed a unit it's hard to some problems. So ya. So this is my life, and I've been thinking about it. A lot. Oh, and we get a party in Science if we have no missing assignments. None. So what's going on is in our class we are missing one or two assignments, but that person, or those people, might want to do it because I don't mine missing the party. (I'll still be disappointed, though.) But if they let down the class everyone will be mad, so I don't know what's going to happen. I guess we'll just have to watch and see. Everything's being wrapped up for the summer. I'm going to miss 6th grade. It was actually fun, and I have a lot of friends in fifth grade. (At our school they pair up grades into classes, like third and fourth and fifth and sixth.) So ya. That's my life. I'm getting sent away to a bunch of summer camps this summer, and I hope I get some time to relax. The next year sounds like a tricky one, and lot sand lots and lots of more homework to do. Ugh. We also have to read a book about King Arthur over the summer and answer some questions. It's written in old english, so it sounds a little confusing. I hope it's interesting, at least. So ya, I don't know what my life will bing next, but I hope it says positive, or mostly positive. So ya. I like saying so ya. It's like a little catchphrase, and it's in most of my writing! And tweets. You can look through them. I think I've said so ya already a lot in this post, though. Oh well. It's getting kind of late, and I still have to fill out a permission slip and write a check. Then I can get them both signed and go on the end of the year field trip. It seems interesting, bowling and roller skating. I wish it was ice skating. I've barely been ice skating, but I can do it without falling at a reasonable speed, and it's enjoyable. I can do any 360s or go really fast though. I never get to do it though. Roller skating seems different. I wonder if it feels like ice skating. It sounds tricky. And it sounds easy. I wonder what it'll be like. I wonder why I'm typing this much. I don't usually type this much or this long. I guess I got absorbed. That's weird. Normally I just want to do this quick so I have time for other things, but I guess I just kept typing. I don't really like writing, I like typing. And I type pretty fast, and I can type medium slow without looking at the keys, but I can type fast with looking at the keys. So ya. I'm going to miss 6th grade. Using computers, the schedule, and I could just go on. So ya. I'm using tech a lot, but I think I'm going to barely use it next year. This year my teacher is really high tech, and I have to say, I enjoy that. WindowXP. The ne computers are good, but these ones are just easier. You don' have to learn anything to use it but how to use the mouse, and start menu, and I think you're good, and that's really easy to learn. I heard the school is going to get rid of them, so I hope they do something good with them. MacBooks are good, but it seems they always lose battery. Oh well, I'll just see what happens. So ya, know I have to go write that permission slip and check so see you. Please comment. Bon voyage! -q1zx :) Shine on!

5 comments:

  1. I'm commenting! I was bored and I tweeted my AHW and I saw yours so I read it. To be honest, your life is a lot different and the same to mine. I don't think most people know what your life is like. Remember to bring a lunch, I guess haha. By the way, you wrote a lot. Or typed a lot. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake,

    Wow! You really "opened a vein" as we writers like to say! Actually, the style of writing that you just displayed is called stream of consciousness, where a writer just pours out whatever is on their mind. A classic example of this is a book called "Ulysses" by James Joyce. You might like to try reading it over the summer. It's pretty advanced, but I think you'd get a lot out it.

    I am so proud of how much you've written. You are the reason we have at-home writing. You inspired me last year to start this and to continue it again this year. You are an inspiration to all who know you and read your work. Always write. Remember, writing changes lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an interesting life. I enjoyed reading it. Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy or stalker. O.O That would be scary. I also play Animal Jam. My username is wolfpaws4330.
    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete