Thursday, November 17, 2022

5-Minute Writing

I guess I did my 5-minute writing this morning at 1:00 A.M. but yeah. Here is my 5-minute writing. I want to have some sort of topic, but I'm just rambling right now. I am next to my girlfriend, Noe.

I've been just chillinggg. I guess it's okay if this isn't 5 minutes. It's really, really snowy right now. Unfortunately, that means I have to walk in the colddd. Oh well. I hope my apartment is warm when you turn the heat on.

But yeah.

This is honestly good enough. I still want to start AJ blogging again, but Idk if I will. I'm starting a new job, I have Project 5 for coding, I have Michigan Daily video stuff, ICON Stuff (maybe), and I still want to write and pursue my own channel. Not to mention work for other classes.

Huh.

Idk. Haha, Noe is next to me. "That's a girl. Girls have cooties." - Noe 11/17/2022 10:02 P.M. EST in the JRC. "Especially right now. I have extra cooties."

Wow. This blog lol. "Like I have cold cooties, and I have girl cooties." Then I repeated it and she said "Yeah." Now she's showering.

It's cool because every word I type becomes part of this blog's history. Yet, Idk. Idk if I want this to just be a sloppy diary, where I'm writing thoughts line by line. We'll see.

Have a good day. :D Don't think that was 5-minutes, but I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment