Monday, November 21, 2022

Missed Yesterday

I missed posting yesterday. But hey, that's okay. Look at all these rhymings.

But yeah. Let me try and use this as a space to write. Listening to Bloons Begin by Tim Haywood.

Life is just starting to ramp up. I've felt it more this semester than ever before. I'm more of an adult, and the biggest thing is that I'm forced to manage my time. Rather than being told what to do, I'm having to keep track of it myself. Go to class, go to meetings, remembering to do this or that... It's a lot, but I'm still hanging on.

I'm nervous because I have to create my first video for a job. I want to impress them, but I'm just worried I won't be able to get it right. On my own channels and blogs, I never have to post it if I'm not satisfied, or I can make it be silly, but I'm supposed to make what they want, and I just... Idk. I hope they're satisfied, and even better, I hope I'm satisfied with the outcome. It's just nerve-wracking because I feel like I'm not the best candidate out there. I think I could be at some point, but not now. I still have a lot to learn, and yet I'm in a position where I feel like I should know everything.

Hmmm... I guess we'll see what happens.

Let me try my hand at a story. And just see where it goes.

Ehhhh. I will at some point. XD

Good writing, Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment