Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Another Post

Okay, so it's only been like 15 minutes, but I'm still here. I gotta go to bed soon.

Just went through all of my old blogs. Just wow. Nostalgia trip. I feel like I'm seeing things I was never supposed to see again.

Looking at my blog, it's... Idk. I hate to criticize myself 8 years later, but:


Not a super... Friendly site. It's kind of hard to read. XD I might have to change the font for the whole site, which may change the old posts. Unfortunate.

I love the snow. Gosh, I'm really feeling the nostalgia. I wanted to have snow during the winter only and then take it off. The snow is reminiscent of how everything fell apart. Just like the Animal Jam Lake Blog, my high school blog which... Ultimately changed everything. I cried over that blog.

And if you go to that blog, it is still snowing, just as it was the winter that I quit and switched to YouTube. Man.

That blog has so much on it. It's so vast. And still, it has so many unfinished plans. I wanted to document the entirety of Animal Jam on there.

That screenshot in the photo also throws me back. The Windows XP border, just wow.

I don't understand some of the posts on this blog at all. I don't feel like I wrote some of them. It seems too random, haha.

But let's just lay out, and then I'll go to bed, what do I want on this blog? I feel excited and tingly. UGH. I would have a BLAST going back to my Animal Jam blog and finishing everything. I LOVED THAT THING. I still love it. UGH. It's crazy.

But let's think about this blog. What do I want?

  1. I want the blog to be readable and cozy. The font should be nice, and it should just feel friendly.
  2. I want it to make me happy. I might just leave the snow up. I love the snow, and I can barely remember how I got it on the blog. Mannn... Widgets. HOLY, I remember Abowman. I wonder if it still exists.
IT DOES WOW.

I can't help but feel like I'm making a massive mistake by starting this. This is a waste of time, in a way. But it's also good for me... So we'll just keep an eye on things. But yeah.

GOSH I REMEMBER EVERY BLOG HAD THEIR OWN LOGO THING and people would put other people's logos on.
I miss it so much.

I also remember I would go to every shop in Jamaa (Animal Jam world) and check on clearances. I did an amazing job. I really like reporting, in a way.

I can't believe I'm 20.

Okay, let's continue. I can't think of anything else I want for the blog, really. I can't help but think about how no one is seeing these. I didn't care 8 years ago, but now... It's not like I'm greedy for views. I don't want a lot of people watching me. But just like, a few comments would be nice. Just... For me to write something and for it to be worth it.

I don't think I could write if I never expected anyone to see it, or if I thought it would never go anywhere. The main reason I'm doing this is because it's saved on the blog. I love how everything is saved. In Google Docs, I think I'm less motivated because it just hides away in some place. I could never do this and not publish these posts.

Huge props to my writing teacher, Mr. Joseph. I want to talk to him, honestly. I don't know if I'll prioritize it enough ever.

Man, will this blog become a diary? Sometimes it might. Maybe it should. I guess I'll just do whatever I want.

But maybe I'll add some pages on the blog, containing my writing or something. Yeah, I'll get my writing from 5th grade on here I think, and maybe my high school writing someday if I'm bold enough. Maybe not.

I want to start an Animal Jam blog again. Honestly. :( It's just not the time though. Like, the problem is, if I sacrifice a little bit in changing the content from Animal Jam blog to Bloons YouTube, suddenly I'm making money and getting views, which is cool. It is. But... Ah, it's tricky.

There's not even a word count on Blogger. You have to upload the images. You can't just copy paste. Like, the blog format has NOT changed at all. I'm surprised and honored that it's still up.

That's another thing. Blogger could end sometime. Like, I don't know how much money it takes to keep it running, but I hope Google or whoever keeps it running.

Alright. That's enough.

I feel like... This maybe only works when no one or very few people are watching. I could start a Bloons blog, and honestly, there would be parts that I'd love, but then... I'm posting for my viewers. With AJ, I posted for my viewers, but it was a lot for me. I loved it. I did it when no one was watching.

Idk. YouTube has changed for me. It did become about views at some point rather than just doing what was most fun. I can't blame myself, the views are awesome. But like... Idk.

I want to write a book, or like a story. I've wanted to since 5th/6th grade, and this is where it all started. I hope to jump back on that journey.

This is crazy, everything I write becomes a part of my blog's history.

From now on, I want to try writing for 5 minutes every day. I really considered making a separate blog for this. We'll see. I think I'll stick with this one.

I was going to go, as it's now 1:13 A.M., on 11/17/2022, but man, just looking at my old posts, they really were for me. I'm writing this right now as if someone's going to read it. Even though it's random, it's coherent and I'm explaining things. I kind of wish I could just... Not explain things and just write whatever I felt. Maybe I'll start doing that.

The reason that thought came to mind was because I was trying to sign off on this post, like, "Have a nice day. :)" and it's... I don't know. I loved doing that on my blog. But here, I just never signed off. When I was done, I was done.

I would say "So ya" a lot, not "So yeah." Wow. I remember that now. And I would put XD. XD

Alright, gotta go to sleep. Hopefully this turns my life around. It hasn't been bad lately, but I've felt kind of lost.

Cheers. Okay, sleep time. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment