Monday, February 24, 2014

5 minute writing for today at school

Yesterday I went skiing and it was painful. On a certain black diamond I can never stop and I crashed into a fence and snapped the ropes. Then on the rope tow, there was this guy in front of me on a snowboard zigzagging about three feet out and in, and a snow boarder who's board was right in the middle of the rope tow. And the line was about three people, but there was a crowd of people trying to cut in front. And every time you got on someone cuts in front of you and you crash and it's annoying. So now I dispise the rope tow, but not for what it is. So yea. Also, I wonder why Marc is absent becaused he is absent or just skipping class. Or he could be invisible so yea. I wonder if he plays Clash of Clans because there is someone in my clan who wants troops named Marc. If he knew he would go to a different clan because he likes messing up my locker combo when I'm doing it and stuff and he would like doing it because we are doing freindly competition 24/7 and that's what Leo and I do. And Leo I'm proud of him because he got my vote and Ryan's and I think he's awesome. Leo is now tapping the trophy he got. So yea. Now I'm talking about Leo. I think crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment