Thursday, February 13, 2014

Eggs and random stuff about stuff

The Pompom's egg and Hoola's egg don't look that much alike. (See last post.) But check out some that do!









I think it's cool!
Anyway...
I am thinking about Valentines Day. I think it's a holiday:

  • Where love and happiness spread
  • You get candy and give candy
  • You get and give valentines
  • People kiss and hug
  • And a fat baby in a diaper flies around and shoot arrows at people to make them fall in love
So here is me typing.
So I'm making up a story.
I'll start it tomorrow.
Called mermaiders.
So yea.
I can't think of anything.
So here's a poem.

I was going far away
on a little trip.
All the way to Kansas
on a yellow pogo stick.
I hopped through Kalamazoo
and into Indiana.
What rhymes with indiana.
So the end.

There was samurai. And he sliced threw pineapples. He did many cuts in many pineapples. The pineapple slicing samurai once went to a city. He met a pineapple slicing ninja. They fell in love. They went into a cave, got caved in, and lived apply ever after.

I will have abetter post tomorrow so thx for reading.




2 comments: