Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Unlimited Snow Days

  • Snow days help keep us safe and we need unlimited dbecause we need summer because
  • Copy pasted for my argument paragraph :Summer break gives the mind a break and they have something to look forward to during the year. It helps us feel relaxed. Also, when students go to school all year long, it feels like going to school forever until we are older, and we wouldn't be very energetic. And, everyone needs time with their family, to go on vacation, and go to camp with their friends. To have fun at different places, not just at school. One expert, Dr. Peter Scales, says, “The biggest plus of camp is that camps help young people discover and explore their talents, interests, and values. Most schools don’t satisfy all these needs. Kids who have these kinds of camp experiences end up being healthier and have fewer problems.” (Unknown) I know that I need this to spend time at camp with my friends and with my family, because during the year I don't really get that time, and on year round school I would never get that.
  • We need summer! All of it! Unlimited Snow Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment