Monday, February 24, 2014

This post for today

What if a...
(Say this fast)
Whisp took a kiss
And maybe this
Takes a hug with a Humbug                                                 <--(A new monster this isn't in the poem.)
And one that's really snug
To take a Ghazt and Ask
If he'd like to have a blast
And have a concert
And two new monsters...

They are cool!
So that's that.

Did a race car ere race Cara? Did?
Is that a good palindrome?
I made it up so yea.

And here are some dressed up monsters for halloween. (And a tree.)






 Tommorrow I will show stuff from Christmas.
Any way I will type now.
The maw looks weird. What do you think?
I think about what's inside a mountain. Lava. Machinery? Society? Or just rock? It's weird. I think inside skiing mountain that are man made, there has to be some way to get inside. But what's inside? It's confusing. It's like, I'm skiing on big machinery. It sounds weird.

I don't really want to win Joberts blog of the week, but if I do, I have to think. I post everyday we have too, but I don't exactly post the things people are interested in. Nobody seems to be interested in poems and my singing monsters. Oh, well.

I am going to try to scare you now.
  • Earth orbit is slightly moving east. Suddenly we'll fall into a fiery demise!
  • Everyone's junking up the planet and Wall'E's going to come true. (Not that any of these are true.)
  • http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Falling-ice-perplexes-scientists-Theories-2537133.php
Did it work?
Oh well.
What to type. 
The end




1 comment: