Friday, April 4, 2014

Argument Letter

Dear Whoever-I-will-find-this-person-later,

I am here to complaint about the fact that we have classes where we dissect animals. Lots of animals, like pigs, for example, are innocent. Let's say, you, a pig, are having a happy life. You were just born, and you get plenty of food and water. There is lots of mud and you are very happy. Then the farmer comes in and kills you abruptly. That's what we do to examine the inside of a pig then throw it away. Can't we make models? Haven't they suffered enough? Diagrams? I think pigs and other species with be endangered then extinct because of this. We need to stop. It's an unnecessary reason to kill!I do not think we need dissecting classes. Some people think it does minor damage, but how would you like it if humans were just killed to we taken apart. You could be a victim! It hurts innocent animals. So I think that dissecting should be banned. Not the class, though. I emailed all my contacts and 70% of them say they want dissecting banned, but not the class. I think this is a good amount of people, so I think you should ban dissecting a killing animals. I know some of them you don't kill, but most you do. I think you should stop killing the animals.

From, Me.

P. S. Have a nice day.

Return Address

Jake Flaherty
1525 Covington Road
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48301

No comments:

Post a Comment