Friday, April 25, 2014

Twitter

Twitter. I just got 200 followers! Yay! It's because I followed so many people. Then they followed me back. I really haven't tweeted much. It's strange how they just came. Anyway, I get about fifteen tweets every minute, so when I'm on twitter, I can always look at tweets. I think that I might be addicted. I have two private accounts. One I barely use, and the other got suspended. That was because I wanted to follow everyone on twitter, and in ten minutes got suspended after following eight hundred people for following to many people aggressively. LOL. So ya. I follow about nine hundred people on my school account. I am @garfieldlizodie if you want to follow me. If you tweet to me that you r a veiwer of my blgo I will follow u.

No comments:

Post a Comment