Monday, April 14, 2014

Wrong

I'm typing a random poem so yea! :) Highlight 2 see

I cannot see you comin over.
You are not a four leaved clover.
As much as I would like to sit here with you.
You seem to have better things to do.
So you're saying I'm not important.
You seem to always lost your mind.
And you always go on vacation,
while I'm stuck here here in a bind.

If I sit here you'll drive me away.
You sit here being cold and that's not ok.
You're not the one I though you were.
You are a scab, a really bad curse, say!

I found someone out there who's nice.
Someone who doesn't roll the dice.
All so do is make my cry, so
all I wanna do is tell you good bai!

Leaving, I don't want to stay!
I'm leaving, going far away!
This is not where I belong,
I think I've done it right,
But you, there's something wrong.

Wrong.

I'm not done, just starting with the drama.
I'm moving away, far from the Bahamas.
Love you, but I'm packing up my clothes.
Don't stop me or I'll turn into blows.
You are always going form sea to sea.
You don't ever seem to care about me.
I'm not going anywhere near here,
until a thousand years.

If I run, you'll tackle me.
If I wanna see you, you away.
You are an annoying speck,
and I'm am leaving what the heck, say!

I found someone out there with a heart.
Someone who is a sweet tart.
All you do is make me try, so
all I wanna do is tell you good bai!

Leaving, I don't wanna be here.
I'm leaving. Gonna disappear.
This is not where I belong,
I think I've done it right,
But you, there's something wrong.

Wrong.

Why was I here in the first place.
Why were we ever face to face?
Why do you boss me around
until I feel like putting my head in the ground.
You're a nightmare,
I real disaster.
And I just wanna
case you in plaster.
I don't why we were toe to toe.
But every single answer now is no.

I can't stand you, I have a enemy,
And no, I do not have any empathy.
I can't take you anywhere along,
You are just so so wrong.

Leaving. I can't take you.
I'm leaving, getting my shoes.
This is not where I belong.
I think I've done it right.
But you, there's something wrong.

Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment