Monday, April 28, 2014

Play

Loyalist (To Neutralist): I think you should support the king. He supplies us with Jelly Donuts, and best of all, napkins for when you squeeze them!
Patriot: But he only gives us one hundred donuts a day each! I think we need more. I sqeeze half of mine and the dog gets the Jelly. So I only eat fifty donuts a day! A man like me need lots and lots of sugar!
Loyalist: But we get napkins! And they are pink, my favorite color!
Patriot: They are like sandpaper and cardboard, just like the toilet paper.
Loyalist: So? They still work. And the jelly is sweet and delicious.
Patriot: It's Squash flavored. Yuck. It does not go well with the donut.
Loyalist: That's why you should squeeze them! Besides, squeezing is fun! And they dog gets it all.
Patriot: There are only twenty people in the town with dogs, and they are all yours.
Loyalist: Well, squeeze it over a plate. Anyway, the donuts are awesome. They make them fresh and warm everyday,  and the bread smells good!

No comments:

Post a Comment