Thursday, August 3, 2023

Just read a cereal box

 I don't know what I want or what I'm doing. I played Brawl Stars today for probably... 20 minutes, Minecraft for 1 minute, watched a 15 minute My Singing Monsters video, and played some games with my girlfriend. So I'm still doing a lot. But I drove an hour without listening to music, ran, and I ate Cheerios without anything to read or watch... So I looked out on the road and I read the cereal box. It's crazy. I guess I don't know if I'm actually benefiting from this yet but I will keep at it. I have stopped My Singing Monsters, and right before anniversary month, so that's unfortunate, but I think it will be okay. Besides, the new update calls for a lot of work, which would be fun if I was maxed out in the game, but I am not, and so the update wouldn't really affect me if I was playing. Anyway, not sure what I'm doing today, maybe I'll clean my room or work or something... I need a job lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment