Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Part 3

 You know what. As much as it stings, I can maybe go without My Singing Monsters. It's so fun but it's kind of work, you have to collect and it's a pain. I don't want the game to go down at all but I think it's doing well so it's okay.

Yay

Nay

  • Writing and journaling

  • Eating healthy-ish

  • Running

  • Cleaning

  • YouTube work

  • Reading

  • Games

  • No watching YouTube, Netflix, etc.

  • Music

  • Reddit


Cheats

  • A touch of Brawl Stars and MSM maybeeeee Idk

  • Pokemon Go?

  • Discord?

  • Collect keys on IML


I know you guys have to highlight to see the chart but oh well. Let me think about my cheats.

Brawl Stars

Pokemon Go

My Singing Monsters

Discord

Minecraft

Unhealthy Food

Checking my phone


Let me try to limit these. No My Singing Monsters. I also just went camping and honestly the break helped. Limited Pokemon Go. Only keys on Minecraft. Only a bit of Brawl Stars.

I think I have too many cheats. I mean, honestly, maybe I'll just drop PoGo unless it's with my girlfriend, or maybe just not at all. Okay.

No MSM, no Pokemon Go, limited Brawl Stars. So what if it looked like this.


Brawl Stars

Minecraft

Unhealthy Food

Checking my phone


If I can stay off of Brawl Stars midday and night, maybe one match at night, only do keys in Minecraft, food doesn't matter to be honest as long as I stay bored, and then just stop checking my phone midday unless I NEED IT for a purpose, ooh, that's good, then yeah, that's fine.

Okay, so my dopamine detox will be free of addictive behavior, besides light Brawl Stars and Minecraft keys, and yeah. We'll see how this goes. It might collapse. And it's annoying because I won't see the benefits anytime soon, but hopefully it's worth it and I stick with it. I can at least blog. I can write all I want, so maybe I can finally do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment