Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Lol

 I find myself looking for my phone. I have 25 minutes before class, and I have to put on a shirt and brush my teeth and maybe eat. But like, right now, I'd normally check Minecraft, play Brawl Stars, or just check my phone. My brain just really wants to do the thing... And I'm holding back. Will go eat now. I guess this is sort of working, but I don't really have a time frame. My initial goal was a week, am I going to try and avoid all these forever?

I think music will have to come back. I love music. But YouTube? What if I could quit watching YouTube? That would... Probably be good to be honest. Honestly... Maybe that should be a goal. But I'll see if I can go an entire week while following this as best I can. There will likely... Well, I shouldn't say there will be incidents because maybe then I can justify them more. But when seeing my girlfriend and stuff, I will cheat a bit, but I'll just try and follow this the best and most reasonably that I can.

My Minecraft jobs limit is off cooldown by now I bet. I can get money on the server, and to be honest, I'm not really eager for that, I'm not close to buying anything cool, but it's weird. I will be forgoing progress on the server on purpose. Here we go. Okay, time to eat. Also this is crazy, I don't know if there's a blogger app but maybe I need to have that so I can just blog constantly. Would it be super bad if I got dopamine addicted to blogging? Probably not as bad as what I had before, but I do want to watch that. I don't think it's bad on laptop, but if I'm pulling out my phone constantly, that is something that I'm trying to avoid. Okay, time to eat for real lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment