Sunday, March 23, 2014

Eyes that don't begin sentence don't count

Any person could say there's no trap in relationships. No, there is. I say the traps after it's all settled. A boy could like a girl and then they fall together. Using the boy, the girl could ask the boy to do something and most boys would do whatever it was and try to make sure he stays in relationship with her because some boys are desperate. Zigzaging things back and forth, some girls use their boys to get jobs done. And some boys get girl by 90% how they look. It's weird. Everyone does judge by the inside eventually, which I think is a good thing, because if someone really mean got with someone that judged 100% by looks, they could totally own the boy. But some judge 100% how they are inside. Literally, I think that some girls are different inside too. Or not. Not anyone I know, but I think someone is completely different inside then everyone. Ok, anyway, some girls have to be desperate, not anyone I know, but women outnumber the boys three to one in america, so that's says something. Though, I wonder how girls judge boys, and why couples always have the boy ask to start it. Hmmm... Usually, I don't think about this stuff, but know that I am while I'm typing, I've noticed couples either breakup or get married. Maybe, but anyway, if they do break up, it's always the girl who wants to. And why, I wonder, why? Not that I'm trying to scare anyone, but I think girls have an easier life, but, lots of boys say they are glad they are boys because of babies. So, in this, I mean pregnancy. He, the boy, is thankful now. Every (almost) girl has to go through this, where you get fat, and they open your stomach, and that stuff. So that's why, it's painful. Really, I think still girls have lots of power. Ok, too, I think some ways it's the other way. But, boys and girls have different opinions. Or some have the same. Together, boys and girls, I think love is like a mystery. But (just saying this), that's a name to one of my favorite songs. Um... To everybody's heart there is a key. Well, let's see, I have another blog. How you get there is :http://codemanyways.blogspot.com
You can come back to this blog and look for code in some of my posts...


2 comments: