Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yesterday it was USA Flag

I have four noses and no skill.
And go so slow I'm at my will.
My eyes are twice my size above my head.
I live in fear of getting dead.
My enemy is on every table.
Keeping alive is hard to keep stable.
I have no shell, so I might die.
This is so hard: What am I?
_ _ _ _

Dreams, what are they?
Do they tell the next day?
Are they messages or text?
Are they full on context?
Are they warnings or danger?
Do they you then meet a stranger?
Do they tell future, or past?
Or if the next day will be a blast?
Do they give you things or ideas?
Do they get go to Korea?
Do they show you places?
Or just new faces?

I caught a fish.
My smallest one yet.
I am just really bad?
Or just get the worst of the catch?
If it were more of fa challenge.
Or really fat and full.
Because this was only a shark.
One that was bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment