Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Unlucky Penny

I found a penny on the the ground
I was lucky for what I found.
But then my face made a frown.
Because my luck turned upside-down.
I missed the bus and walked to school.
I slipped as I went to my stool.
At art there was paint all over my hands.
Bullies then gave me threatening demands.
Then at Science I dropped my Mac.
Then the teacher picked it up and wouldn't give it back.
At lunch my lunch was left at the bus.
At recess everyone just cussed.
Then at LA we had to write
a twenty page report on Civil Rights.
In Social Studies it was due
along with other assignments, too.
Then came gym, my last class.
But like always, it wasn't a blast.
Because just like two days ago
I got another bloody nose.
So next time I find money on the ground.
I will just leave it lying around.
Or if I see another
I will give it to my big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment