Monday, March 3, 2014

The end

Chapeter 3

"Aw, there you are. Come on now, there's no need to be scared." The  mom squealed. "Come on, into the tub." She pulled out a  blue small tub the size of a small coffee table. Ralph stepped into the tub. He could easily tell the
 floor was cold. But then came the hot water, and the fresh, bubbly shampoo, and... Ralph almost fell asleep. A few minutes late his little journey into his own little world was done, and Ralph was dried off and combed and petted went back to the shed casually as if this was like going to school. "Did you like it?" Adrian immediately spoke up, as if the cat had been wanting to say this for hours. 
Ralph answered sweetly, "Oh nye a, it's the best place in the whole entire wor-"

Adrian glared at him.
"Sorry! I didn't know. I'm used to it being so rough. You don't owe me. Come on, best brothers?"

Adrian's glared stiffend.

"I'm a feminine, dumbhead."

"A what?!?"
"A girl. Is there a problem?”
"
No, just... Isn't Adrian a boy's name?"

"Not where I come from."

"Where do you come from?"

"This house. The mom used to live here and I was born but then..." Adrian eyes looked glassy.

"I'm sorry. Who's named after Adrian?"

"The girl."

"What's a girl?"
"Don't you know? I said I was one.”
"
Sorry, I missed that. "What's a girl?" 
You would of thought a bomb went off. Adrian was laughing so hard, Ralph looking embarrassed, it was strange.
“You define it…” Adrian looked happy and puzzled at the same time.  ‘A girl is… I can’t define it.” Ralph grinned.

I don’t want to write this anymre so the end. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment