Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AJ

ood Morning Jammers! I slept in a little today, so good thing I took pics yesterday!
It's a waterfall sprinkler. Cooling off with this new item will be fun! I love how it moves! You could literally just sit there and watch it in the shop all day!
Last day for the golden wattle! I'm not sure it loads, though. That's all it did on mine.
Ohh, ahh!
 Clearence item in Appondale Conservation center!
I forogt to take a picture of it, but it's the panda hat like the one on the pic above that has red eyes and teeth.
Where do you think this is?
 Loading Earth... It's actually pretty accurate! Every content is in the right place!
 This is kind of disappointing...
 Notice that came up!
Also, is the Forgotten Desert going to be....remembered?
Looks like it could fit. But the big question is... will the adventure go away if this new world comes?
Just thought that's an interesting idea to ponder. 
Lastly, new comic.
Evan the Snow Leopard
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sorry but the Evan the Snow Leopard will be posted by nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment