Monday, May 5, 2014

AU

Project CAP is going wel I just got two more pieces of evidence. I'm getting there, it's going to. I'm not sure A knows, but just so A knows, robots are good! You don't have to hide it! So it's going well. They just said they know about CM, so that's a bit. They aren't blinking, too. They don't blink! Look at A. A doesn't blink. A can squint, but not blink. I think I can get it done by the end of the year and then ask A if it's true. But A still might be a cyborg. Humans better be careful...

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing but I do not know about the rocks thing. I decided that I should keep the rocks were they are. And I can not understand what the heck you mean when you say A so much. CM? Project CAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a little secret...

    ReplyDelete