Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Story

"And do not touch anything unless advised, we don't want the school sued by the Nuclear Power Plant... again." I feel all eyes staring at me. Ok, just a backup, that was an accident. I didn't mean to press that button. But I get the same talk over and over again about safety and things. Anyway, for sixth grade camp, we are going to camp in cabins over the weekend. We are going to get there Friday, and visit the Nuclear Power Plant Saturday. They have it eery year, and it's always in the same place since third grade. Its going to be horrible, because my best friend, Merd, can't go. And neither can my parents because when they saw I was leaving they are leaving for the Bahamas for the weekend. SO I'm basically stuck in the middle of a bunch of random strangers for a weekend. Yay! Not. So we were having our annual safety talk before we left. Everyone had there stuff and duffel bags, and let me just say, I have never seen so many pink pillows in my life. It's really weird. At this school everyone's really in there own little world. They really don't talk. Except me. I could go on all day about this... "And that's the end. Before we go to the buses, any questions?" No. No, as always. So we head to the buses all walking, silent. I wish we could spice up school a little sometimes. As we are heading, waiting for about thirty percent of us to go to the bathroom, we go on. I wish I had wheels on my bag, it would be easier... Oop! I forgot my sleeping bag. I run up to Mr. Bees. He's a kind of wide teacher who smells like bread and as a small dots of had around his face, and he always wears ties. He's kind of a dumb teacher though, and we sleep during that class. He doesn't really even notice even though. "Mr. Bees, I forgot my sleeping bag. Don't let the bus leave." "Ok." He just grunts and keeps waddling on. I run away. Five minutes later I'm back into the parking lot. But it's empty...

No comments:

Post a Comment