Monday, May 26, 2014

Things

So ya today is Monday. I didn't post this weekend. I hope that since today is Memorial Day, it counts as the weekend since the weekend is extended. If it doesn't count, I guess that's not too bad since that will only be like the second time I've missed five minute writing. Anyway, I'm just typing. I heard that the average kid plays electronics each day for six hours. Six hours! I am only limited to playing my ipad mini thirty minutes a day. I think having an average life would be really fun for me. I mean, like, I have write my own checks even. Make lunches and so on. So ya. So now I don't know what to write about. I like having a good topic, sometimes I spend up to fifteen minutes thinking about it. I shouldn't do that, but I don't really like writing about my day. So ya. I mean, eventually I'll just stop if I take to long and write like, I don't know what to write about I'm just thinking and thinking... And so on. I like to put hidden code, and stuff in my posts. All the hidden code is about one thing. He he good luck finding that out. Oh well. So I'll keep typing. So... Did you know you swallow an AVERAGE of fourteen bugs in your sleep a year? It is unbelievable. Well, actually, it's pretty believable. But disgusting. They're probably really small, like not visible to the naked eye. I sounds weird. If they are things like ants and flies, I hope I don't wake up with one in my mouth. Then I would probably try to coughit out, and swallow it, and I don't want to swallow a live fly. A dead one wouldn't be as bad, because your not hurting anything. I don't want to hurt a fly. It's not his fault he was born that way, thinks that way, and is that way. He was just born that way, and he probably just ended up Ina mouth. Oh well. So I'll keep typing. I think you probably noticed, but did you notice how hot the sun is? I think practically everyone knows, but its REALLY far away, and we can still get a sunburn. We are lucky we are not too close or far from the sun.  So ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment