Thursday, May 22, 2014

My artwork

So drawing is getting a little more serious for me... I'm starting to draw more than usual! It's interesting, I used to draw about once every other day... But now it's going to like almost every hour or so! So ya. I'm starting to draw new things, and get creative and stuff. All from drawing with a pencil. I really... Well. I don't hate it, but I prefer not to color any work I do. I just draw with a pencil... I'm actually pretty good at coloring, it's just not that fun for me. Sometimes I can draw a rainbow or a picture with a marker(s). I don't know why. My art is usually just recycled or lost or something, I mean, I know I should like and respect my art, but I always know I can make a new one. Sometime I can make some of my best work, and I keep that, but I try not to treat it like a wallet or anything like that. I probably should treat it a little better, like have a folder or something. I don't know. So ya. I don't know why I started drawing a lot all of a sudden, I think it's because of my Tuesday choice hour. I have watercolor basics, and my teacher said to start drawing a fairy. Then we would watercolor it. So I started drawing with half cyborg fairy that was really ugly and really skinny. It was fun, but it wasn't the fairy I wanted to color. So I took it home and have been doodling on it and making it really detailed and drawing in the hallways and stuff. I think I got a little carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment