Monday, May 12, 2014

Real Life Robots

I'm going to send it... Can't stand the curiosity, I'm pretty sure this person is not one, but if they are, I have to celebrate or something. Though I have to make sure because I'm not gullible and some people are pure EVIL. It will be coooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll if they are though, because that means they ahve a secret, and a really good reason for hiding it. I predict it will be no though. Oh well, I guess I would feel insulted if someone asked me if I was one. It depends the reason. I'm not even sure I'm human, I've never chopped off an arm to see. He he. That would be weird. So ya, I hope all goes well..

On Animal Jam I'm pretty sure I have found Rats124. They came up to me when I didn't even know them and started asking questions like, "How was your day?" and stuff. Then we friended each other and kind of played around. I felt like I knew this person in the real world. They also started doing riddles and mysteries, and this person is very logical. It was weird. I asked them their name and they said their mom didn't want them telling that stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment