Friday, May 30, 2014

Criterion Breakdown!


Well, today I was doing a Criterion test, and I wrote too much and didn't get a score. It the red letters it says, this essay is longer than essays that can be accurately scored. Your essay must be within the word limit to receive a score. I wrote about 850 words, so be careful. So I think I write and type too much. I've been told that before. Like when i was supposed to rewrite the declaration of independence in my own words, the teacher said I over wrote. I can't believe it! A lot of people came over and everyone staring at me and my cheeks were flustered. All I remember is I was writing my fifth body paragraph and I had already finished everything else and I remember writing a metaphor and I spelled spaghetti wrong. And then I saw the message and Will and Grace and Cory looked and some people are even writing about this on their blog. I don't know what to say about this, I think it's pretty cool. I hope I got a five or six, but I don't know if I'll ever no my school or anyone will know my score. I'm blushing. My Joesph just gave me a six, and he didn't even look at my report. Heck, I could of just typed random stuff and got this score. So ya, I got a six out of six, and my fall was four and my winter was a three, so I guess I improved. I'm happy about that. :) It's something I can talk about that I actually did good on, I don't really get these thing happening to often. I feel like talking about it, but I'm not for some reason. So ya, this is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment