Monday, May 19, 2014

Drawing

I have a challenge. For a contest I have to draw this in cartoon. THIS:
Gosh, this is going to be hard. I wish it was an Arctic Wolf or something else... A snow leopard. This is going to be tricky, getting the the odd right and the head is just painful. I think I can do it though. I don't know when... Though. But I don't think I'm that good. I know I'm not bad, but... I'm just someone who sometimes doodles. My best is I can draw Garfield's face in less than two minutes. Anyway, I will try, but drawing a snow leopard. I've never before. I might have to color it, too. I'm not a good colorer, though. Just drawer. If I color something it usually messes it up. Oh well. So ya. The tail armor will be probably the hardest, or the legs, and then the leaf necklace and bracelets will be annoying. The head is a little hard, too. The pattern is annoying, too. So ya, i have to try, but I don't know how it will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment