Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Things

Good luck charms! Do they exist? I thick the answer actually is yes. But it can be a person, place, or thing. Basically a noun. Person, if you have a person and you think about that person, and good things happen, that would be an example. But I would recommend thinking about the positive side of that person. Negative sides, like something they did, or a characteristic, or that they are evil, are not something I thick that would bring you good luck. A place, like a certain room or park or house that good things always seem to happen. That might be one. Real good luck charms are rare I think, though... A thing, that's the most common, like an object you can carry in your pocket wherever you go, or like a machine or something. I wish I got one, I think I did once but then I lost it... Anyway, I wish I did have one.

Ok, a key on the keyboard. Shift + three. That is a #. Originally a number sign. Not many people use it. Now a days it's sometimes a tic-tack-toe board but mostly a hashtag. The number sign is not really used anymore, like a forgotten key symbol. Nobody uses it has a number symbol. SO ya I'm going use it about twenty times here. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #. I think that's twenty. So remember the number symbol.

Emotions list! I'm going to make one right now just for typing.
:) = Smiley Face
:( = Frowny Face
:| = A normal face that expresses a facial expression I cannot type in words
:P = Face sticking out tongue
:o = WOW face.
;) = Wink smiley face
;( = Tear Frowny Face
:D = Big grin open mouth
XD = Squinty eyes and laughing mouth.

I'm beginning to draw a lot... Any drawing of something or someone or somewhere or something please comment! Thanks! - q1zx :) (I'll explain this tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment