Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cactus

I got a pet on saturday for the first time in my life, well, not exactly a pet. Well, on Thursday my dad told me about an Eastern Market they have in Detroit every Saturday, and I said I would like to come. So I bought some money I had stored up, just little. (Sixteen Dollars.) And so I went here, and spent one dollar on buying some honey. (For one dollars you could get five straws filled with honey.) I saved three dollars and seventy five cents, donated nine dollars some people who were trying to get money, and spent two dollars and twenty five cents on a pet. I had always wanted a pet, but my dad is allergic to fur. Severely. And I was always afraid I would get depressed if the pet passed away. So I tried to by something that would live a long time that was alive. Ok, it's not exactly a pet, but it's something. It's a cactus. A small one. I have to water it every Friday and that's pretty much all I can do. It's really small, and actually doesn't hurt when you touch it. It's feel soft... I guess when it gets older it will get spikes or something. Anyway, my mom immediately named it Charlie, which I was a little disappointed by, but I didn't say anything. When I want to name something, and someone suggests a name, I have to go with it because it just comes into my mind and if I call it something else I seem bothered by it. Like when I went to the BCS Blast, I got a stuffed penguin. I probably would off gotten a different stuffed animal or something, but I was pressured to make a choice due to the time. So I got the penguin. Then my brother soon put Mike into my mind.  So that's how he got named. Anyway, my new pet is only something I can talk too and water once a week. It is nice having something alive, but it's doesn't seem that alive. I could talk to a brick and water it and it would really make that big of a difference. So ya.

4 comments:

  1. Does it look like this?

    http://littlewolfblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/cactus3.jpg

    Bring it to school! I know some kids would like to see it as long as they don't sit on it!

    ReplyDelete