Friday, May 9, 2014

Enemies

Wow... I have an enemy. I feel kind of weird. I've had someone mad at me, but never an actual enemy. I'm kind of confused. I'm not sure they are even my enemy yet. But it's seems I thought someone was something an now they are a little ticked off. Not enemies, I never actually knew this person, but now they are probably kind of mad at me. I don't know what to do, because I don't really like having enemies. If someone will be my enemy, I do know lots of mean things, but I don't want to be mean. I guess I'll explain myself. But I don't think I did anything wrong. I'm sure. I just thought someone was a robot, and started studying them... (Cyborgs might be about.) They know, and I don't mind, but enemies are something I want off my list. I have been stuck right in the middle though. One of my friend and I went to Queen de Marters (I think that's how you spell it.) to mess around on the play structure. One of my other friends came without warning, and apparently they are enemies at school. So I was stuck smack in the middle. It's no a fun thing. Anyway, if this person will become my enemy, I'm not going to let it bother me, because I have enough big problems and the small problems are just... there. I'm not going to be mean to that person, though, if they become my enemy. I'm just hoping they don't become one, though...

I've been prepared for questions though, and I'm not going to say this person is human unless there is proof. I have lots of evidence, and I think that today might be the day I find out. I might end up spilling up all the evidence, though. I don't want to become this person stalker/enemy. If I see anything interesting at school that might go towards it, that's something. But I'm not going to do like address, phone number, and know everything about them. Never. Anyway, I just want to say, for me, enemies are like a problem in the back of my head. Like you've had a big two week project you were supposed to be working on for two weeks and it's due today and you haven't done it. I can't stop thinking about someone who's my enemy. I've gotten one, but that was at a camp in Ohio, and I probably won't see that person again. But that person was mean. At least we don't have any bullies at this school, though. They are someone that just get in your way and give you avoidance skills. I know hiding form someone is NOT fun, because I play a game called animal jam, and scammer, (Someone who tricks you into giving them your items unfairly.) I know every hiding place in animal jam map, so I know how to hide, and avoiding someone at school everyday would NOT be fun.


Animal Jam Jamaa Township.
I even have a blog where I post everyday about AJ.
Here is one from about a week ago.
So ya, I can prove I have been working on this, but I don't want to post it to the world.
If have it in hidden code on some posts.
So ya.
So I can avoid, but it will get annoying.
Anyway, I just want to go though life trying to have fun, and I have already enough problems, so ya, I have to get this over with. Hopefully the person ignores it. If they ignore me, that's ok. That's there problem with this. If we are in a group together that's will be hard. But now, hopefully they ignore me or do something that doesn't make them become my enemy. I know this person won't rub it in... but, still that chance of a new enemy is still there. So ya. I don't want to avoid a person and have every day of school be kind of a drag. So if they ignore, that's ok. If they become an enemy, I won't let them bother me. If they are mean... Marc has tought me a lot. I should be good. If they really are a robot, AWESOME. If a cyborg, I think that might be bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment