Thursday, May 15, 2014

Basketball and Something Cool

So today we had a lot of free time in scouts, and my friends Toure and Leo were playing basketball, and I watched and go a rebound. Then I shot and got one in. I soon joined in with my friend Ryan and we did two on two. It was interesting. I actually don't play basketball very often, maybe like twice or once a month with my brother on the driveway. And I actually did pretty good against Leo and Ryan. I didn't make every shot, but I actually hit the rim when I missed. I mean, I'm not bad. Toure is like a pro, and he complimented me. Leo's a master, too, like Toure, and Ryan's really good. And I actually didn't do bad. I actually won with Toure and made most of the shots. The other team was very close, though. I'm just surprised that I actually didn't fail. So ya. I'm not a pro, but I'm not bad.

Something cool... I have something that I'm thinking about... It's cool and creepy. If you are easily scared, DO NOT READ THIS GET OFF NOW. Anyway, so, two boys were playing around the new house the just moved in when they made a shocking discovery. Someone has been living in their house! This was in 2000... So they found a hidden entrance in the bookcase with some spiral stairs down to a room with toys and fresh candy wrappers and a banana peel. Someone has been living there coming and going as they please. OMG, that is scary. There is a key and so much stuff... Check it out at http://www.viralnova.com/creepy-door/ I think this is very creepy, that someone could be living in your house... Good luck sleeping tonight. This is really something that will probably bother me for the rest of the day. I found out about it on Saturday. Can't stop thinking about it. He he. But I can't live in fear of it so I will probably forget about it soon. So ya.

2 comments: