Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Random Writing

I don't know why, but I can't think of anything to write. I started writing a poem, then deleted it and started writing this. I mean, nothing interesting is really happening lately. I'm just typing. I wish I had something to write about. Something interesting. Cool. Something fun to write about. Sometimes I sit and stare at the computer for fifteen minutes until I get a good idea. So I am thinking... and thinking... Come on! Argh... So ya. i am just typing. And typing. i guess good topics down really come up. I wish my life was more exciting. So I will sit here and type... I am watching my friend Ryan type, too. It looks like he is not writing about break anymore. I wonder what he is writing about. Oh... He is writing his literary essay on shark attacks. Ya I'll do my essay later. So ya. I need a good idea. I'm feeling like I can do it. Come on... Yes!  Have you ever noticed how weird the desktop mouse is. It's just  a two button oval with a circle for scrolling. There is a red light coming out of the bottom. It's windows XP, though. i really like Windows XP, the new ones are a little too complicated. So ya. -q1zx

No comments:

Post a Comment