Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Top five post

My top five posts.
1. 10 cool facts
It was so much fun writing this post... Thinking of a already made facts I knew that were cool. My favorite fact is Gullible is a palindrome. He he.
 2.Cactus
That was fun writing about my first pet. His name is Charlie. I really love and enjoy him. I love a cactus... he he. But he's my pet, and I enjoy having one.
3. D N D N S N...
That was writing a few sentences in letters and numbers, inspired by the book C D B! It is very unknown, and old, but it is a book on sentences using only letter and numbers, like, L X & R N I R N D C-T. Alexander and I am in the city. I love that post.
4. Eyes that don't begin...
That post was a LONG one and I wrote about hwo girls can be evil. It''s really good. It also has hidden code about a hypothesis I had back then. It gives the same message as many posts throughout March, April, and the beginning of May. Feel free to look for them! It's really cool!
5.  Tie between I edited my story, and Winter Dream day three.
One is about a German Shepard life, and the other is about global warming in the south pole with two arctic wolfs. They are both really interesting. Please check them out, they are huge writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment